1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Kindess Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. CareCredit is essentially a type of credit card that can be used at veterinary hospitals and dental offices but has some special characteristics such as:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
Trupanion (the first insurance company mentioned above) offers a one month free trial coverage for new puppies and kittens and at the end of the trial period coverage is dropped (you do not have to cancel for it to be dropped). We feel that this is a no brainer and offer it to all owners of new puppies and kittens when they come in for an appointment. Just before we started to offer Trupanion to our clients, we had a man come in with a 10 week old puppy where he accidentally stepped on it's leg and broke it. The surgery cost him over $1000. We had another client that took the insurance form home but didn't think he needed it and didn't sign up, a week later the puppy came in with neurological problems and had to go to a neurologist. With new puppies and kittens you never know what can happen and to get free 30 days coverage is great. What you do with the insurance after that is up to you.